TOTW (March 22, 2022) — Service Definition Canvas

• 22 March 2022
  • 2 replies
TOTW (March 22, 2022) — Service Definition Canvas
Userlevel 7
Badge +1

This week, Service Definition Canvas by @Isabell Fringer is the Template Of The Week (or TOTW). It helps designers and businesses capture and structure the most relevant customer-facing service information by providing a structured template and useful tips.

Do you like this template as much as we do? Leave Isabell a compliment here, :heart:  her template on Miroverse, and feel free to share your favorite service design templates in this thread! 

Voting makes template discovery easier for other members of Miro Community and supports those who are contributing to Miroverse in such a meaningful way.

How do we choose TOTW? It’s a mystery! But upvoting helps! :hugging:

2 replies

I‘m honored! 😜 Great to see that the template is helpful for others.

Personally, I've always missed a template when helping companies communicate their service effectively. The Business Model Canvas is simply not the right tool to capture the product or service offering in depth, in addition to its purpose and promise. Also, when working with solo entrepreneurs, I found it helpful to have a very simple template to answer how the service helps users, why it exists and what exactly is offered.

Curious to hear how it works for others! 💜

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yay! Congrats, @Isabell Fringer 😍