A great story by a UX Researcher at Uber where she shares ten important lessons she learned while working for the company:
- Think globally
- Assess and prioritize
- Get out there (get into the user’s context)
- Get creative with your methods
- Bring stakeholders into the field
- Experiment with new methods of sharing insights
- Collaborate cross-functionally
- Expect the unexpected
- Reflect, recover…and then act
- Never “I”, always “we”
What would you add to the list?
Speaking about cross-functional collaboration, which teams do you usually work with?