don't miss

Meet the Community | Introduce Yourself

Hi Miro Heroes! :wave_tone2:

My name is Marina and I am a Community Manager at Miro. Happy to be here with you and have a chance to create this space for all Miro users to connect, collaborate, co-create and share knowledge with each other :handshake_tone2: 

It will be cool if you introduce yourself here in the thread - share where you work, live, your role, and how you use Miro (share your bigger Miro story here).

Feel free to add any other interesting information or even a fun picture with your pet :wink: This is the best way for all of us to get to know one another!

432 replies

I am an experienced business consultant focused on designing and implementing change. Currently, I am working on BPM-led transformation where we use Miro to interactively sync and share info across multiple locations. 

Looking forward to finding new ways to collaborate! Consolidating different types of media and sharing it on one page never been easier. 

Userlevel 1

Hello I am Seyram from Ghana. I am a student teacher and recently did a semester international cause on empowering education in kp, København. It is my outmost wish to learn new and innovative ideas to teaching and also connect to the Miro community where I can also share ideas and experiences. I love to sing while I am alone 😊

Hey! I’m Haley! I’m new! I’m looking to leave my event coordination job and move into the UX/UI design space. Recently discovered Miro and used the mindmap to pitch a new way to drastically streamline a complex scheduling process at work.  I’m excited to play with all the other features!

Hello

My name is Wendy Tadokoro, and I'm from Brisbane, Australia. I own and run Organising Works; we help businesses to create, organise and share processes, procedures and training. In addition, we build amazing interactive online custom playbooks that centralise company information in one easy-to-manage location.

Just started using Miro with our clients and looking forward to more interactive meetings. 

I'm looking forward to learning from the community and sharing my experiences.

Userlevel 2

Hello

My name is Wendy Tadokoro, and I'm from Brisbane, Australia. I own and run Organising Works; we help businesses to create, organise and share processes, procedures and training. In addition, we build amazing interactive online custom playbooks that centralise company information in one easy-to-manage location.

Just started using Miro with our clients and looking forward to more interactive meetings. 

I'm looking forward to learning from the community and sharing my experiences.

Welcome Wendy!!

Badge

Hey folks, 

I’m Vlad, a software architect that uses Miro for dumping ideas and brainstorming solutions with the teams that I work with. 

I’m currently playing with Miro Rest and Web SDKs to programmatically create things in the board and automate repetitive Miro tasks. 

Cheers! 

Hi,

I’m Jeanette Cordova. I work as a program manager to the Association of University Centers located in Springfield, MD. I also have a private education consulting and advocacy business. I’m based in Broomfield, Colorado. I use MIRO for our webinars and other trainings.

Jeanette