Intrapreneurs wanted! 🔎

• 29 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3

Hello Miro Community champions!  đŸ‹ïž

Do you know what Intrapreneurship is?Â đŸ€“
We are organizing a very cool webinar with our friends from Outside Inc where you will learn about:

• Intrapreneurship  💡
  • How to keep the sparkle in the eyes of your teammates  👯
  • How to keep the entrepreneurial spirit up - regardless of the size of your company đŸ’ȘđŸ»

đŸ‘‰đŸ»Â Sign up here!

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

I love the mindset of an intrapreneur. Here are some articles that deeply resonate with me which touch this theme of intrapreneurship in light of being a hybrid professional written by Dr. Sayd Farook who is incredible inspirational 

Link: Sayd’s evolving journey as a hybrid professional

Userlevel 3

Interesting point of view, @Mishal ! Thanks for sharing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Mishal I can totally relate to getting an itch to try new things! If I could choose, I'd definitely do a number of different things instead of focusing solely on one specialization.

Also, I'm a bit curious: what is an "Islamically compliant option” in the context Dr Sayd describes?

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

hi @Henrik StÄhl  Islamically compliant option means building wealth through means of (but no limited to) earning money through non-halal portfolio of companies (like weapons, alcohol companies etc).

Sayd’s message:

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

What an amaze session. Thanks everyone and thanks @Semira Martirosyan for sharing about Coglode - thats opened up an entirely new world to me and is very helpful for the work I want to push with behavioural science at PwC.

Userlevel 3

So glad you liked it, @Mishal ! And enjoy Coglode - it’s a fantastic resource.