Hello– From Your New Forum Lead 😊👋🏿

• 9 September 2022
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey Miro Community!

My name is Manouska (ma-noosh-ka) and I’m so excited to join the Miro team as your new Lead for the Community Forum! What excites me most about Miro is you all. This group is filled with such diverse and dynamic individuals from all around the world and I can’t wait to get to know you all!

Manouska Jeantus, Community Lead, Forum

As your lead, I’ll be responsible for managing the overall forum experience through programs, events and making sure this is a helpful and engaging place for our community to hang out. In my first couple weeks I’ll not only be taking the time to get to know many of you, but will also work to uncover what you love about the Miro community and where you’d like to see improvements. More on this later!

As I’ve gotten to learn more about Miro, This community continues to fill me with insight and inspiration on where Miro has been and where It has the potential to go in the future.  I’m looking forward to unlocking more of our potential together :)

xManouska

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Welcome to the community, @Manouska !

Kiron

Userlevel 4

So glad you're here, @Manouska!!! Can't wait for you to meet this AMAZING Miro Community!!!! 

Let's give Manouska a good Miro hero welcome! @Said Saddouk @Henrik Ståhl @Alejandro De Blasi @Rachel @Jenna Fuentes @Karen M @Paul Snedden @Rob Johnson @Jonathan White @Robert Johnson 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Manouska - It was a pleasure chatting with you today ☺️ Welcome to Miro, and the Community!

Badge

Hi Miro Community,

My name is Nick. I am an older retired person. I have been missing the old time “Paper Post-It Notes” So I googled to see if some electronic substitutes were available. This is how I found about Miro. There is so much to explore, and learn. I will do it little bit at a time. 

Welcome @Manouska! 🙌🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you @Nick Maneck and @Sarah Fairbarns 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Woop woop, welcome @Manouska! 🥳🥳🥳

Welcome to the Miro community!

Anyone an expert on this MIRO Platform could answer my questions above?

CJ

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Anyone an expert on this MIRO Platform could answer my questions above?

CJ

Your question was moved to the Ask the Community category as its own post:

https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/timers-and-activities-13825

Userlevel 3
Badge

Welcome @Manouska  :)

Regards

Aman