Tabs like excel

If would be great if there were tabs that we could use similar to excel instead of going to a different board all toghther.

Randy -

Can you provide more details of the benefits of this following the Wish List guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know 🌠 | Miro?

If you are accessing Miro via a web browser, opening multiple boards in different tabs would effectively given you the same capability as what you are asking for. I routinely have anywhere from 2-6 boards open in Google Chrome when running my workshops with different boards being used by different groups within the same workshop.

Kiron

I wanted to propose the same idea, but luckily I’ve used search option first. Well, in my opinion the feature and its benefits is pretty self explanatory - grouping several tabs/boards into one miro-link gives a lot in terms of:

• grouping different views/aspect together
  • splitting complex diagrams into sub-boards
  • ease of access management
  • collaboration efficiency (duplicate tab, hide tab, protect tab)

Excel or even better Google Sheets is great example how it could work. Upvoting ;) 

Rafal

Kiron,

The benefits are self explanatory, but is also detailed above.  What is the timeline to create tabs, similar to Visio or Excel?

Or Lucidcharts...

Having tabs available would be a godsend. The “infinite canvas” makes it quite easy to get lost in the document while searching for something. 

Helloo just to provide a concrete use case: 

I am facilitating an in-depth strategy meeting that includes determining vision, highlighting strategic intents, distilling objectives, brainstorming solutions to objectives, and making bets on specific solutions.

I want to have one Miro “board” that contains visuals and collaboration areas for each of these tasks. I want a tab for vision, a tab for strategic intents, and so on, so that I can keep the tasks separate, but they are still related by being a part of the same file. If I have to create separate boards, I (and all my stakeholders) must keep track of multiple URLS to access the same strategy content. Lots of friction. 

Thank you!

Pushing on this one as well - it is starting to push our userbase to lucid charts instead.