Shortcut creation

As becoming what we usually call a power user in interface and product design I am now waiting for a broader range of shortcuts to supercharge my workshop preparation process. For example, aligning components is an action I do so many times a day and saving time even on that would feel great.

I know that there is know an align feature but still keyboard shortcut are faster...

I know that Mac allows to create shortcut for any app. Do you think it would be possible to make this available?

Thanks

Like Josselin, 

I would love to be able to customize hotkeys for certain kinds of inputs. Specifically, my need is that I have set up a certain structure of sticky notes which I always use in the same hierarchy. I would love to be able to just press N+Alt+1 to get my customized sticky of my customized size etc. Maybe even having this as a feature to select in the settings optionally for heavy userswould be great.

I would love to assign a shortcut to my Central Dashboard Frame(or any Object). Press the shortcut and it jumps to the desired frame/object. The app is already smooth, this will make my experience smoother.

Not sure if this is the place to post this, but it seemed relevant. 

I use a Copy Link functionality a lot to create a navigation on the board. But there is no shortcut for it. This makes me sad =(

It would also be great to edit existing shortcuts. I kind of hate that cmd + 1 and cmd + 2 are commandeered for other uses while those are common key combos for switching browser tabs.

I’d like to set a shortcut for export as an image when a frame is selected. 

+1

I have a streamdeck, and it would be great if I can do things like ‘upload’ and ‘align horizontally’ with it

as an art director I often spend all day on miro with the team, and I could really speed up my workflow if I had access to everything on hotkeys

thanks

Is there a shortcut/hotkey for the lasso? I can’t find it if it’s there. Thx

How is it possible that the original request for customizable shortcuts was made 2 years ago and the only answer is using a Mac--what about Miro making the whiteboard more customizable like Ziteboard? Miro is so much better in so many ways than Ziteboard but the fact a single manned company can create a board that’s incredibly customizable means Miro should’ve already done it. What’s going on--it can’t be that hard if one guy can do it...

Has anybody tried using Xencelabs Quick Keys with Miro to create custom shortcuts?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=quick+keys+by+xencelabs+miro

I’d like to be able to have one more alternative for the send forwards and backwards shortcut, since my keyboard does not have the page up and page down buttons readily available.