Quick Conversion between sticky notes to grid and grid to sticky notes without CSV download

I was wondering if an option could be integrated into Miro where you could copy or highlight a group of cells in a grid or a group of sticky notes and the option of duplicating or copy and pasting them as sticky notes or a separate grid. I would also like to be able to do the same from sticky notes, setting the sticky notes up how you would like them to be as if they were in a spreadsheet and highlighting them and being able to make into a grid. I know there is currently a work around to do this by downloading a csv of the selected items and copy and pasting it that way, but I would like to be able to do a quick transition in Miro just for time sake and convenience during a meeting. Potential Use Case: a grid sign in sheet and being able to copy and paste all the names as sticky notes so users could place themselves in a group or team. Then, being able to convert those groups into a grid form again. Another could be users putting ideas on sticky notes and making all the ideas into a grid so they can expand on or write more about their idea in a grid. Again I do understand the ability to do this via csv download and pasting back into Miro, but I do facilitate quite a few meeting and having a few hundred random csv downloads on my computer is becoming very taxing.

No replies yet...