Could the mindmap capability please be amended to:
- allow more connection points than just left or right of the pieces, particularly the root piece
- as many as *I* choose would be preferable and up-down
- Text alignment left or right or centred under my control not forced by the relation to the root piece
- Ability to add bullet lists (even better full Markdown :-)
- Nodes to have - if I choose - a shape outline and background colour or...
...Or maybe extend how ordinary shape additions work eg just allow something like shift-return to add a sister shape that inherits the same parent and colour of shape and connector/ and ctrl-return to add a child-shape with ordinary connector & inherited attributes
As is ‘mind-maps’ end up being two vertical lists with everything ‘magnetically attracted to align to the ’middle of the map’