Make the scroll bars bigger

Using the web interface, for some reason you’ve chosen to make microscopic scrollbars in the right and bottom margins.

I detest using the right mouse to drag the canvas mouse-drag-mouse-drag-mouse-drag-mouse-drag-mouse-drag-mouse-drag-mouse-drag-mouse-drag-mouse-drag-mouse-drag-mouse-drag-mouse-drag-mouse-drag-mouse-drag-mouse-drag-mouse-drag-mouse-drag-mouse-drag-mouse-drag-mouse-drag-mouse-drag-mouse-drag-mouse-drag-mouse-drag-mouse-drag-mouse-drag-mouse-drag to get to where you want to go in a frame.

You have scrollbars, but they’re so tiny one either clicks outside the browser window or misses the scroll bar and just clicks on the canvas. 

Please make the scroll-bars bigger.

@David Mankins - This sounds like a feature/change request, so I moved it to the Wish List category - more an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know. Please add your own vote by clicking the “upvote” button.

Alternative Strategies

Rather than using mouse-drag, you could try:

1. Mouse wheel down to quickly zoom out, hover your move over where you want to zoom to, and mouse wheel up.
  2. Try using the Mini map to navigate the board with less movement.

Thanks.

“zoom out, move mouse, zoom in” is a great suggestion.  I think it would be more useful if the new mouse position was consistently the new center, instead of being off to one side or the other, I think.

I use a Wacom stylus/tablet and the narrow scroll bars are unnecessarily challenging to grab. 

Please, please, please make the scrollbar thicker.  On a Mac, the positional difference between “activate the scrollbar” and “move/resize the window” is miniscule. Moreover, the cursor doesn’t change from “in the diagram” to “in the scrollbar,” which doesn’t help.

It is one of the most unnecessarily frustrating features of Miro.

Upvoting this. Additionally, my horizontal scroll wheel seems to have no effect on horizontal scrolling.