Make link buttons smaller when zoomed out

Hi

I have a board with a frame I call "Focus” on it.  This frame has stickies for the things I most need to concentrate on at the moment with links to other frames/boards for the details of those issues.  When I look at this frame on a mobile device the individual stickies are reasonably small but still very readable.  The problem is that the buttons for the links don’t shrink with the stickies so they end up covering nearly a quarter of the sticky which makes reading the text difficult.  I would be happier if the link buttons shrank along with the sticky and I had to zoom in a bit to tap them.  I realise this might not suit everyone but it would be great if this behaviour could be toggled with a board option.  Alternatively the buttons could remain scaled down until the element they are on is selected at which point they could redraw to be more tappable (a bit like url links become visible in a separate popout when you tap them).

Hey @David Coales,

This is a good idea. I think ultimately being able to scale the link box yourself would be the best option, maybe making it take up a corner or entire side of a shape or object.  Then whey you zoom, the link box size is relative to the original shape. Maybe even move the link box outside of the shape so as to not cover any of your content.

Maybe a setting added to the Link menu where you can say Auto size, relative size, or custom size?

I double this. I currently have a mind map where I use links on almost every item, and most of the text is hidden when I’m taking a bird’s eye view. This is mildly infuriating.