Give instructions during a breakout meeting

Here is my challenge:
As a workshop facilitator I want to give instructions to my participants when they are spread across breakout rooms but my participants often miss Miro chat messages or Zoom chat messages when they are workshopping. So I currently I manually join the breakout rooms to give them verbal instructions which is time consuming and gets the groups out of sync. I have tried using a place on the board for instructions during sessions (this also gets missed as people need to check it). 

Here are some ideas (which I am sure are pretty bad just to get the ball rolling):

• Allow facilitators to send a message that appears and disappears similar to the reaction (maybe just less movement).
  • Have an instruction box in tool bar like the map that displays the current instruction
  • Have a video pop-up that lets the facilitator broadcast a short message 

Okay I am starting to get crazy - I’ll leave it with you creative folks.

Thanks for an awesome product!

@Justin Blass - At the May 18, 2022 Miro Next event, an Audio & Video recording feature was announced and should be coming later this year:

I don’t have any details.

Here’s the official recap of the event - a beta sign up link can be found here too → https://miro.com/next/

@Justin Blass The Audio & video recordings feature mentioned by @Robert Johnson and presented during Miro Next is very promising. Even so, I think the best way to go is actually to add instructions to each breakout frame and implore the participants to read them. 🙂

Thanks @Henrik Ståhl - Keen to check out the recording feature - Thanks for the suggestion too - I also post the instructions in the breakout room frame as I found it really useful anchor for the breakouts - I am looking for the ability to easily nudge people onto the next step as the instructions alone don’t seem to work for all my groups.