Getting bored of the same timer music tracks over and over again 😵‍💫. Need more music variety please.

Related products: Other

Is there a plan to increase the number of tunes/tracks available on Miro’s Timer music? 

It’s probably a reflection of how much we use Miro but I’m getting rather bored of the same tracks over and over again! Our timed sessions can last between 5 and 40 minutes, and we have multiple timed sessions in a workshop. And multiple workshops in a client programme. 

I’d like an ongoing music refresh please so it doesn’t become embarrassingly repetitive with regular clients. 

It’s a great feature that we use all the time as it gives those that want quiet vs music the option to turn the music off without muting everything. Us streaming music ourselves means they don’t get the same choice to turn it off without muting - so they might miss important additional information.

Pretzel’s royalty free music has lots of options but obviously doesn’t work with Miro’s timer (in terms of participants being able to turn the music off).

Even without that, more (and randomised) tracks would be a huge relief! I don’t want it to become a form of facilitator or client torture!

FYI, these are apparently these are some of the tracks… https://community.miro.com/product-news-31/new-improved-timer-plugin-with-music-4273/index2.html?postid=26648#post26648

I’d love to know an ETA on this!

The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.

This idea has been brought to the community multiple times and there is a loop of three topics that all say they have merged one to the other.

Does Miro have any sort of response to the community about this particular topic?  I love the timer, but feel the same burn out with the six tunes available.

Petition for Darude sandstorm to be added to Miro

Petition for Darude sandstorm to be added to Miro

This would be an amazing improvement to the music feature!