Connection Lines - Line Weight and Arrow Size randomly get smaller

I’m creating flow charts, so I use right angle connection lines with one arrow head exclusively.  Over the past couple of days, I’ve gotten the hang of this tool, and it works really well for the most part.  What’s frustrating is that the connection line arrow head size sometimes gets much smaller all by itself, and when this happens, the line weight also gets really thin—to the point where the black line becomes gray.  

There are 2 conditions that make this happen:

1. I select part of the flow chart and move it over
  2. I stop work on the board and come back later to see this happened

It only happens to a few connection lines.  The rest behave as expected.  And I know how to manually fix it, and deleting and recreating the connection line is an option if all else fails, but it is really time consuming!

How about we have the ability to lock the size of the arrow head.  After all it makes sense for all arrow heads in a flow chart to be equal in size.

Same problem here. Have submitted a form to the support team, awaiting reply

When dragging and moving an end node on a 90-degree connector.

I’ve been experiencing the exact same thing. I think this issue has been around for a while, as I remember seeing it as early as around 4 months ago.

This issue has been resolved by the support team, I hope.

I am not experiencing any malfunctioning of connectors off late.

Still a thing and pretty common unfortunately.

Also still happening constantly to me.

Same here, the issue is copied on copies of the line

Also experiencing this issue.

I am experiencing this all the time!  Driving me nuts as I am using specific line colours and thicknesses to denote different interfaces.  :-(

Same here - it makes it impossible to create professional-looking diagrams. 

I found a quicker way to fix the problem. Instead of deleting and re-creating the line, you can double-click on the white bullet. The line re-routes but goes back to its normal thickness, and it’s easy to use the blue bullets to drag the line back to the correct route.

It’s still annoying that it happens at all!

That’s fantastic Major Tom!!  Thanks so much for sharing that :-)  I have an application context diagram that has HEAPS of elements and connecting arrows on it (thus decidedly impractical to redraw the whole thing), so I am delighted with this workaround!!

Also experiencing this issue

@Matt Wagner I found that the workaround of double clicking on the white bullet on each of the errant lines resolved the issue for me and my diagram has remained correct since then.