Better video conferencing: the ability to walk around, similar to Wonder.me

Video conferencing idea … check out wonder.me  …. it would be so cool to have this on top of a miro board … that way participants can walk around the board and open up discussions with people on similar topics. 

This tool is so cool - so incredibly breathtaking and a videoconferencing in just a miro-way and has to be placed into everyones focus so that I decided to place it here into this area - so everyone in the community looks at it:

https://www.wonder.me/

@mironeers:

Please implement it in miro as an app!!!

Michael

Yes! It is really cool! I can’t wait to use it, and it would be awesome if it integrated with Miro!

Nice! But the avatar seems to follow the mouse very erratically? Do you find that, too? I looking to have pretty exact placement...

I joined this Forum to upvote this!!! This would be awesome! I could do everything in Miro then. No need for login in to a conf. call next to miro

Video conferencing idea … check out wonder.me  …. it would be so cool to have this on top of a miro board … that way participants can walk around the board and open up discussions with people on similar topics. 

Just found this post now and had to share that Miro collaboration is now implemented in Wonder :) 

Didn’t find a link, so copying from their newsletter: 

You can now add content from any source (Figma, Miro, Google, Youtube) to Wonder and interact with it directly inside the space. This is a real game-changer for remote collaboration 🤯

So cool!