As more people are getting used to remote work, a lot of questions are coming up: How to bring teams together when there’s no physical office? How to make sure people feel productive and supported? How to run virtual whiteboard-based workshops, like brainstorms and design sprints?
So we’ve pored through our resources and collected the best tips to help you get started with Miro and adjust to remote work. We use these tools and tips every day to keep our teams as aligned and productive as possible – and we hope they’re valuable for you as well.
- Ultimate Remote Work Guide: 10+ chapters on remote work for employees and managers
- 6 templates to help you transition to (effective!) remote meetings
- Design Sprints for remote teams
- 10 things we (AJ&Smart) wish we’d known sooner about remote facilitation
- Remote brainstorming: how to, templates, and more
Read more about the support Miro offers in the MiroBlog - Remote, together.