Miro Experts: a hand-selected network of experts in visual collaboration and more

• 20 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

At the annual ‘Distributed’ conference, Miro’s CEO Andrey Khusid introduced Miro Experts: 

a network of hand-selected consultants and agencies that can help with agile methodologies, design thinking, digital transformation and more. 

Get in touch Miro Experts today to add the best creative and strategic minds to your next project.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Awesome!

@razburciu, Ana, Stuart, @Isman Tanuri @Michael Luchen,

Excited to see you on the list :heart_eyes::rocket:  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you, @Marina! I’m in great company and looking forward to spread the Miro word to more clients and users in Asia Pacific!

Thanks @Marina! I finally got in. :)
Super excited to be part of the Miro Experts.
My love affair with this platform grows stronger ever day.
:heart_eyes:

Userlevel 3
Badge

How do I get involved and become a Miro expert? I am just full of creative templates and ways of using Miro that I’d love to share.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Chris Stone,

There’s an application form to become a Miro Expert :wink:  

If you have a lot of templates that you are ready to share, you are also welcome to submit them to Miroverse! And please share beautiful boards in #boardexpo and tell us your story.

So many options! :blush:  Please choose whatever works for you, and we’ll be happy to see your creations and learn more about your use cases :heart_eyes: