Celebrating 1,000 Miroverse Community Templates 🎉

Celebrating 1,000 Miroverse Community Templates 🎉
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello, Miro Community! 🙌

Today we are thrilled to celebrate with you an amazing milestone: 1,000 Miroverse Community Templates! 🎉 This wouldn’t have been possible without you.

Every day I am amazed by the creativity and knowledge of our community members. From icebreakers to presentation templates and project planning to diagramming, you continue to share your passion with the world. And you’ve inspired thousands of Miro users across the world 👏.  

With your templates, everyone can discover what’s possible with Miro and find new ways to unlock productivity and creativity and have fun. 🎊

So, thank you for sharing your passion, creativity, knowledge, and templates with us. Here’s to you! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Share your favourite templates in the comments. How has it helped you improve your work?😍

New to Miroverse? Get started with some of the community's all-time favourites:

Explore templates in Miroverse to learn best practices from industry leaders, take a page out of an expert’s playbook, and discover tips and tricks from avid power users. Or you can even publish your own.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Helena Brandist Oh wow, that’s amazing, what a milestone! 🌟

Here are my top 5 favourite Miroverse templates:

1. Skill Cards by Mobile.de
  2. New Employee Onboarding For Product Teams by d.labs
  3. The Team Canvas by Alex Ivanov
  4. Design Sprint Board by Crema
  5. Playground by HUED
Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@Henrik StÄhl I love all those templates! Especially the Team Canvas by Alex. 

Too many to choose but if you’re twisting my arm I’d say

Here are my top 5 favourite Miroverse templates:

1. Workshop and Meeting Energizers by @Maira – the Story Scavenger Hunt is my hands down favourite way to introduce navigating a Miro board. 

2. Monster Workshop by @Nina Torr – the illustrations are so beautiful, I want to use them for everything!
  3. AJ&Smart's Lightning Decision Jam (LDJ) Workshop by AJ&Smart – I have a soft spot for this one as this activity was the first time I used Miro (well before joining Miro) so I remember it fondly.
  4. Love Bomb by @Shipra Kayan – adding this activity to any meeting always brings all the feels and good vibes. I’ve also used it for a few birthdays, congratulations, and leaving boards. 
  5. Miro Mission Control by HUED – the first time I saw this board and how it interacted with all the other boards it completely blew my mind. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Kristin Ah yes, the Miro Mission Control is really amazing! 🌟

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

This is so wonderful! So exciting! I am humbled I modestly contributed to this milestone with my one template 😃 Well done everybody! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Congratulations @Helena Brandist & the Miroverse-Team!

Next Milestone: 1,000,000 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge

This is so wonderful! So exciting! I am humbled I modestly contributed to this milestone with my one template 😃 Well done everybody! 

@Tessa Manuello We had so many first-time Creators join over the past weeks just like you -- we are so grateful you are here with us, cheers to many more Miroverse moments! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Way to go, Miroverse Creators!! My favorite templates for team bonding, in particular, are:

So many more to love and explore! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Congratulations @Helena Brandist & the Miroverse-Team!

Next Milestone: 1,000,000 😎

Hahaha, I hope we'll celebrate a few more milestones  along the way before hitting that epic mark! 😂

Userlevel 3
Badge

Exciting times!🎊 Wow, amazing there are 1000 templates to choose from to make astonishing virtual workshop! 😀 I find templates for every occasion on Miroverse, I ususally tweek them a little bit to adapt them to the workshop®s purpose. Here are some of my favorites!

1. Retrospective in the Island of Golocans by Clyde DÂŽSouza
  2. Emoji Scavenger Hunt Icebreaker by Anya Dvornikova
  3. Stinky Fish by Hyper Island
  4. Mario Kart Sprint Retrospective by Doug Idle
  5. Team Sustainability Retrospective by Paddy Dhanda

This is just “so wow”!😉

Userlevel 1
Badge

I LOVE this thread! I listed some of my favorites here! 

• Onboarding new folks is harder with the pandemic - a good onboarding doc is a must
  • The way we work - from Deloitte - this helps teams co-define their values and culture
  • Love Bomb of course - I use this multiple times a year to help my team re-connect with each other
  • Digital event ice breakers, I especially use the global map in most large events
  • Amsterdam House - when I need a visually compelling template to start with
Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Shipra Kayan Ah, Love Bomb is a really nice one. And Amsterdam House is astonishing!