2022 - A Year to Reflect ✨

• 22 December 2022
  • 11 replies
2022 - A Year to Reflect ✨
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Community,

As we say farewell to 2022, The community team and I would love for you to join us in reflecting on some of the exciting things we’ve accomplished this year and areas of growth and opportunity for 2023! I may have only joined Miro 4 months ago (today!) but I’ve come to learn so much about how many of you use Miro, connect with each other, and look forward to improving the Forum experience in the new year. So, let’s get to it! I’ll go first and share some reflections & hope you can join me in the comments below 👇🏿

Some Miro Community moments that made me smile….

• Launching your #3 most-voted product feature to help you better navigate, focus & collaborate & more 🚀

• Distributed ’22 where we gathered our global community from all over the world for a 2-day event of knowledge sharing & connections 🌎

• Miro IRL meet-ups where we got to meet community members from Austin to Berlin and our creative online Community-led events 🤝

• A fun & insightful post Distributed “Ask Me Anything” featuring our very own members Rachel Davis + Jonathan White, Max Harper & Douglas Ferguson 🗣

• Our dedicated Moderators @Robert Johnson & @Kiron Bondale and all 26 of our fantastic community Group Leaders who volunteer their time and expertise to create value and help make this Community Forum a special place 🏆

Some Miro Community moments that inspire us to do better…

In October we launched a feedback survey to better understand the community’s experience with the current Forum and to uncover areas of opportunity to make improvements. Here are some things about the Forum you love but also feel need a bit of a refresh too:

• Product Updates, Wishlist & Innovation 

• Support & Knowledge Resources  

• Community Group & Connections  

• Discoverability & Navigating the Forum  

• Relevancy of the Forum & Value  

Notes have been taken! These are just some of the themes we gleaned from the feedback survey and where we’ll focus our efforts to improve the Forum experience in 2023. We can’t thank you enough for providing this feedback and look forward to making the forum a more vibrant and engaging place for you to learn, connect, and collaborate! 

Now we want to hear from you all! Let us know in the comments below some of your favorite Miro moments from 2022 and things you’re looking forward to as we say hello to 2023 📝

Thank you all again for choosing to be here. This community is the connective tissue of Miro (and to quote a community member) you all truly help make Miro “more than software”. We’re so excited for the year ahead and can’t wait to share more with you. Stay safe–– Happy Holidays + Happy New Year 

X

Manouska 

11 replies

Userlevel 2

Distributed ’22  was my favorite! Can’t wait for next year!! :) 

Userlevel 4

Distributed was a HUGE favorite for me too @Patrick Matthews!! It was so amazing seeing our community come together and lead such inspiring and enlightening content! Thank you to the best community out there!!!! 🎉🍾 I can’t wait to see what you will do in 2023!!!! 🥂

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

epic!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Apart from Distributed ‘22, I really enjoyed the Miro Next event in May! 🌟

Userlevel 3

While I’m still pretty new at Miro, it has been AMAZING getting to know this wonderful community over the past few months! I’m so genuinely excited to build new experiences and opportunities for connection in the new year. 😊💃 Thank you to the entire Miro community for the warm welcome! 

🌟 And my highlight is really more of a special shout out: THANK YOU to @Matthew Jenkins@Douglas Ferguson, @Alice Jakins and all of the other community members who took the time to meet with me virtually and in-person to share your thoughts, feedback, and ideas about how we can create even better community experiences for all of our users. Cheers to you! 🥂🙌   

Userlevel 3
Badge

My favorite memory was MiroReelz! 🎥 Great to showcase community members in a unique way during Distributed and beyond! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

I would second Ashley’s post, that was such a great idea!

My fav moment was winning People’s Choice for the Womxn International Day Miroverse template challenge :D 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Karen M OMG, how could I not think of the Womxn International Day challenge?! I guess it was so long ago that it feels like last year. 😂 That was sooo much fun, I loved collaborating with you and @Alexis Luscutoff! It remains one of the boards I’m most proud of being part of creating. 💜

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@Karen M OMG, how could I not think of the Womxn International Day challenge?! I guess it was so long ago that it feels like last year. 😂 That was sooo much fun, I loved collaborating with you and @Alexis Luscutoff! It remains one of the boards I’m most proud of being part of creating. 💜

Probably because your AirPods took so long to arrive 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Karen M 🤫😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

My favourite moment was attending the Austin IRL meetup in November where I got to meet @Rachel and a few Mironeers, including @Shira Re'em, @McCall Turner (my swag photoshoot costar!), and @Patrick Matthews – you were all so welcoming! Thanks for inviting me into your home 😊