The Community Events Team is looking for Event Speakers!

• 13 April 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

We are seeing industry professionals who would be interested in presenting at one of our future Virtual Miro User Groups! 

What is a Virtual Miro User Group?

Virtual Miro User Groups, or V-MUGs as we like to call them, are virtual meetups that are hosted by an amazing group of Miro users who volunteer their time to create engaging, informative and fun events for our Miro Community. 

What are we looking for in a presenter?

Miro User Group leaders are always looking for other Miro users who are engaging, charismatic speakers from various backgrounds who are eager to share their knowledge during these community events. 

What kind of presentations are we looking for?

Our virtual events range from collaborative workshops, AMAs (Ask Me Anythings), to simple presentations on how presenters use Miro to help boost efficiency, and more.  How you want to present this knowledge is up to you!

Past topics have included:

• Remote Facilitation Best Practices 

• Gamification

• Qualitative research

• Journey Mapping

If you want to see recordings of past events please click here!

What are the benefits of presenting?

Not only will you get to connect with an amazing Miro User Group leader who will help guide you with whatever you need in order to make your presentation successful, you’ll also get to:

• Connect and network with a diverse audience

• Cultivate your own personal brand as a thought leader in your field of work

• Elevate your own company’s brand to Miro’s user base of over 4M users

If this opportunity interests you or you would just like to learn more, please reach out to me, Natalie Larino, Community Events Coordinator, at Natalie.L@miro.com 

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I would add that even if you aren’t sure of what to present or how to present it, get in contact with @Natalie Larino with any ideas you have and we can work with you on your content to make sure your passion and knowledge are front and center.

Userlevel 3

sure, I’d be up for this. We https://www.dhi-scotland.com/ and https://www.gsainnovationschool.co.uk/ have used Miro extensively in the design and development of applications for use in combating Cov 19 in Scotland. Sessions have frequently involved over 20 participants representing primary and secondary care, technologists, designers, paramedics and Government.