don't miss

🏆 Share What's New 2024 Webinar Feedback & Win Miro Swag

🏆 Share What's New 2024 Webinar Feedback & Win Miro Swag
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Miro Community!

Miro’s Q1 What’s New 2024 Webinar was a blast and we’re so happy you could join us! Let us know in the comments which new Miro product update you’re excited to try and you might win some Miro swag! 

Here's how it works:

• Register: Sign up here for the webinar using the link provided above
  • Tune In: Be sure to join us live for the event and pay close attention to the presentations on the latest Miro product updates
  • Share Your Feedback: While you're watching, think about what you love about Miro, what improvements you'd like to see, or any ideas you have for future product updates, and share in the comments below👇🏿 

That's all it takes! By participating and sharing your feedback, you'll automatically be entered for a chance to win some Miro swag. Whether you're a Miro Hero or new, your feedback is important to us. We can't wait to hear from you and hope to see you there 

12 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

What’s new on Miro today was awesome!

I love the brand center improvement since the last brainstorm test with @Kristin and just knew the cool marketplace app https://miro.com/marketplace/qr-stickies/ on action!

The share presentation looks better than ever, wish can annotation for review by other team or department directly to the shared presentation. also the new text or paragraph suggestion using Miro Assist, adding selection of tones would be helpful for copy writers or designers.

Other that catching my curiosity is the new private mode for each individual, very helpful for running retro or even play guessing game with more personal experience 🤩

Keep it cool Miro! 💛

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

What’s new on Miro today was awesome!

I love the brand center improvement since the last brainstorm test with @Kristin and just knew the cool marketplace app https://miro.com/marketplace/qr-stickies/ on action!

The share presentation looks better than ever, wish can annotation for review by other team or department directly to the shared presentation. also the new text or paragraph suggestion using Miro Assist, adding selection of tones would be helpful for copy writers or designers.

Other that catching my curiosity is the new private mode for each individual, very helpful for running retro or even play guessing game with more personal experience 🤩

Keep it cool Miro! 💛

So happy to hear you were able to walk away with awesome insights from today’s webinar @Indra Kusuma! We love having you as part of our Miro community 😊 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

My spouse will be happy that Miro Assist is now available on her Education Plan 🙏

Education Plan Team Admin’s will need to enable Miro Assist and should receive an email in the coming days with instructions on how to do this.

I just took a quick look and see the following in my spouse’s Education Plan settings:

Education Plan

Userlevel 1

Hey just wanted to say thank you to the presenters today!

I just checked and my teams are now showing in the Azure DevOps planner -- so I believe you fixed the 100 Team limit on the API.  Thank you so much, this will be very helpful for our PI Planning and Road mapping!  Would love to get Azure DevOps to match the JIRA level of functionality (filters!), but this is great progress. 

An enhancement that would be great would be for Talktrack to have expirations (and set them as defaults). My company is very privacy/security/liability focused and retention policies are required.  

Cheers,

Eric

I might be late to the game, but I had NO CLUE so many features were available through Miro Assist… I work in the Agile space so from anything related to improving writing, generating user stories or acceptance criteria to help out my new teams, or even diagramming will be really valuable and help me explore ideas.

Many of the teams at our system utilize Azure DevOps & we have only just started to explore its integration with Miro so I’m excited about the expanded functionality within Planner.

Finally, I appreciated the deep dive into TalkTrack. As we explore working with stakeholders more, I think this could be really helpful for asynchronous education.

Thanks! 😍

First time attending a “what’s new”. Great presentation - I had no idea there was so much more to Miro than retro boards! I can’t wait to dig deeper into the talktract that I heard about in today's session

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

I loved the additions to Frames. I can see Presentation Templates being used a lot by people if they are building something from scratch.

The additions to Private Mode are awesome. Being able to round-robin the reveal of notes is great to be able to concentrate on a conversation one piece at a time.

And, of course, QR Stickies will be huge. I intend to use it so often just to show off the functionality and raise awareness. It’s awesome.

What's New was great again!

Thanks to Kristin for your part Workshops & Presentations. I wonder if you had time to read my question about Presenter Notes. I'm looking for an easy way to copy my board Notes to the presenter Notes.

Thanks to Turner with his great stuff about Diagramming! I'm looking forward to your response to my question about How to convert physical workflow components to a board. Just like the stickies capturer! That feature would really help me out when I'm facilitating workshops with small groups trying to improove business processes.

See you next What's New!

What's New was great again!

Thanks to Kristin for your part Workshops & Presentations. I wonder if you had time to read my question about Presenter Notes. I'm looking for an easy way to copy my board Notes to the presenter Notes.

Thanks to Turner with his great stuff about Diagramming! I'm looking forward to your response to my question about How to convert physical workflow components to a board. Just like the stickies capturer! That feature would really help me out when I'm facilitating workshops with small groups trying to improove business processes.

See you next What's New!

Hi @Turner Pijpers. I wonder if you noticed my question about Diagramming. I'd really like to know if Miro can help with my idea of converting physical workflow components to a Miro board with something like a Stickies Capturer. In some meetings with multiple participants, it is sometimes very useful to translate a complex business process into a workflow using physical components together with stickies. However, afterwards it costs me quite a lot of time to bring that flow into a Miro board. Especially if we want to create multiple flows in little time. Please let me know if there is any chance that Miro is considering making a "components capturer". I would really appreciate a response from you.

Userlevel 6

Hi @Ben Boon thanks for reaching out. What physical components are you referring to? Do you maybe have an example that you could share? Feel free to send me a private message if you prefer.

Thanks!

Hi Turner,

Thank you for your response to my wish. During my sessions I use the standard flow components as they are in Miro.

In this way I bring a team to a visual process description.

There are several rows. One for the process steps indicated by components. To the right of this there are rows of actors, risks and performance indicators (all on stickies). Each processtep have a flow component and an actor. Sometimes with a risc and/or indicator.

I'll add a small example. In this case the rows of process steps and the actors of a simple process.

That's it!

Thanks!

Userlevel 6

Hi @Ben Boon thanks for clarifying, and I believe something new I’ve not seen before - cool! Would you kindly post this under the Wish List thread. This way people can up-vote the idea and we can see if there’s more people interested. For now I recommend using just the sticky capture and converting them into flowchart shapes