Problem Framing Workshop: Let's continue the conversation here

• 30 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi all 👋

Problem Framing Workshop is going to be very fun and insightful.

Let’s continue the conversation here!

You can ask questions about the workshop, smart meetings and also network.

6 replies

Hate to be the one asking this, but, will the session be recorded (alternatively, is there already a recording of a previous similar session). Last minute meeting with my customer prevents me from attending the event (ironically because a problem isn’t sufficiently clear… 😑)

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @Frederik Bernon, the session is fully recorded and is being processed as we speak! I’m looking forward to the recording myself. I’m sure Miro will share it once it’s ready!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi @Frederik Bernon, the session is fully recorded and is being processed as we speak! I’m looking forward to the recording myself. I’m sure Miro will share it once it’s ready!

I’d love to see the recording as well!  Thanks!  

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi all, the recording is now available on the Problem Framing Workshop event page 🙂

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi all, the recording is now available on the Problem Framing Workshop event page 🙂

I tried to watch the recording, but got an error message that it’s not available?  Can you let me know how to watch it?  TIA

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Annie thanks for letting me know! I just changed the link to @Philip Wallage’s youtube channel llink 😎