Here’s what to do if you can’t apply for Education plan, cause your email isn’t accepted

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Currently, you need to have an email belonging to the educational institution domain to apply for the Education plan. In case you don't have one but are employed by or enrolled in an accredited institution, our support team will be happy to review your application outside of a standard submission process.

Please add a message to this thread if you're unable to apply using this form https://miro.com/education-whiteboard/ and the community team will convert your message into a support ticket.

65 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Annita Douka,

I'll convert your message in community post into a support ticket so the team can review your application. Please send your student ID as a reply via your inbox. 

Hello, same here! I’d like to register for a student account please, but my institution doesn’t offer an email. Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Ana Carolina Cebin Pereira

I'll convert your message in community post into a support ticket so the team can review your application. Please send your student ID as a reply via your inbox. 

Hello, I am an ESL teacher in a secondary school. I would like to apply for education plan, but in our school we don’t have an educational email address. I can prove by attaching the link from the schoool website where my position as a teacher is described. I can’t apply with the form as it requires school email with “.edu” or “k12”, which I don’t have. I hope I’ll have a chance to apply for educational plan by means of some other ways. Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Owl777

I've converted your message in community post into a support ticket so the team can review your application. Please send us the link to your school website where your role is mentioned as a reply via your inbox. 

Hello, I am a design mentor and educator for an online educational platform, but we are not issued email addresses. I can provide a link to the public profile which shows that I am on the team, but I would like to use the education plan to allow my students to use Miro and for me to create materials with them. I cannot use the form as it expects an educational email. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Katherine Joyce,

Thanks for reaching out!

Educators of online schools and platforms are only eligible for the Education plan team if that institution is accredited by the local Department of Education and awarding an academic degree.

I'll convert your message into a support ticket so the team can review your application. Please send us the details confirming your educator's status as a reply via your inbox. 

Hello! I’d like to register for a student account, but my institution doesn’t offer an email. Let me know how we can proceed! Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Bianca Traistar

I've converted your message in community post into a support ticket so the team can review your application. Please provide us with documents confirming your enrollment as a reply to the automated message you received. 

Hi @Bianca Traistar

I've converted your message in community post into a support ticket so the team can review your application. Please provide us with documents confirming your enrollment as a reply to the automated message you received. 

Hi @Alyona. For some reason the answer doesn’t go through, although I have tried several times. I tried attaching a picture/document.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Bianca Traistar

Hi @Alyona. For some reason the answer doesn’t go through, although I have tried several times. I tried attaching a picture/document.

Hi @Bianca Traistar, I just sent a follow-up message to you in the ticket thread, please try replying to it with the file attached. Alternatively, feel free to upload it to the cloud storage of your choosing and share the link to the file in your reply. Don't forget to make sure the uploaded file can be opened by anyone with the link 😉

Hello! I want to apply for the educator plan, but I don’t have educational email address but I can provide proof of my affiliation with an educational institution as a student .How can I apply? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Elena.Kulikova

Hello @Alyona 

I have the same problem. I already applied for the education plan already a while ago. I also included the information as you mentioned + a google docs link to my proof of enrolment. But I haven't heard back from them yet.

Can you help me?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Yannic,

I couldn't find any tickets submitted from the email address your Community profile is tied to (not sharing it here for privacy reasons). Could you please re-apply on this page? If you applied with a different email address, please share the ticket number with me in DM so I could check what happened to it. Thanks! 

Hey! I’d like to make my account into student account, but my institution doesn’t offer an email. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Nataniel

I've converted your message from this community post into a support ticket so the team can review your application. Please provide us with documents confirming your enrollment as a reply to the automated message you received.

Hi! I want to apply for the educator plan,I don’t have educational email address but I can provide proof of my affiliation with an educational institution as a teacher. Could you help me please?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Kameli777,  

I've converted your message from this community post into a support ticket so the team can review your application. Please provide us with documents confirming your employment as a reply to the automated message you received.

Hi @Kameli777,  

I've converted your message from this community post into a support ticket so the team can review your application. Please provide us with documents confirming your employment as a reply to the automated message you received.

Hi! I am very sorry. But i didn`t get any messages. Could you help me please? :( 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Kameli777,

I just checked and can see that a colleague of mine who works on Education applications replied to your ticket on Monday, July 31. Please check all folders of your inbox (tied to the same email your Community profile is connected to) including Junk or Spam, our message might be there. Good luck!

Hello! I’d like to register for a student account please, but my college doesn’t offer an email. Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Priyanshu goyal

I've converted your message from this community post into a support ticket so the team can review your application. Please provide us with documents confirming your enrollment as a reply to the automated message you received.

"Hello. I am a primary school teacher in Japan. I registered for the educational plan last week, but it didn't go through. I used an educational email address. I need to use it urgently. Please expedite."

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @NishidaRyoki,

I can see that a ticket was created for your application and that my colleagues have followed up wit you earlier today. Please check your inbox and reply to the message received from my colleague.