STILL NOT RESOLVED - FRAMES EXPORTING IN CORRECT ORDER

• 18 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello Miro Community,

Miro is great at presentations and maintaining the order inside its platform, however when the client wants a pdf copy of that presentation the whole experience goes to hell in a handbasket. There is a significant issue when attempting to export the presentation into a pdf. 

• The order of the frames is jumbled randomly when exported.
  • Additional programs are required to then put into order i.e. adobe, bluebeam, etc
  • None of the solutions on Miro community work - I have tried them all!
  • Inefficient - especially over something rather basic… page order

I have done everything from filtering to clicking each frame in the order I want the presentation to be without any resolve. 

1. Is it the size of the file issue?
  2. Is there a limit to how many frames the platform is capable of handling?
  3. Do we need to use a compliant/preferred browsers?
  4. HELP

When it comes to the user group of architects and designers this is a real problem. A duplication of work and a cost to the client. Please come up with a path that actually works.

Sincerely - a fan of MIRO

Bobby 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Bobby Bracelin - I just did a few tests with expected ends results.

Test 1 - I Ctrl-left-clicked three frames in the order I wanted them to be as pages in a PDF:

The result was as selected: three page PDF, with frames 4, 2, and 6 as pages 1, 2, 3.

Test 2 - Order in left frames sidebar and then export board.

After the screenshot, I changed the order to:

it exported as:

I tried Small file size and Best quality for both tests, so four exports in total.

Can you share more details of what steps you are taking? Loom is free and quite easy to use and share a video right in this post.

Additionally, if you have a paid Miro subscription, you can open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C