rest api to read content of stencil

• 27 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hello, I want to read the ERD template to produce a DDL, but can’t figure out how to read text/content from stencil type.  can anyone help ?

thx,

Dave

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Dave Skura

I want this too!! 

Stencil read/write is currently unsupported for API and SDK. It’s not even on their matrix yet 😣… it’s a very large catch all item type… with many unique cases … I’m imaging it’s getting kicked around at the platform team, and push aside for more pressing items like CRUD Kanban.    

Maybe we should put a formal request on the platform roadmap and vote it up.

Badge +1

@Dave Skura

I want this too!! 

Stencil read/write is currently unsupported for API and SDK. It’s not even on their matrix yet 😣… it’s a very large catch all item type… with many unique cases … I’m imaging it’s getting kicked around at the platform team, and push aside for more pressing items like CRUD Kanban.    

Maybe we should put a formal request on the platform roadmap and vote it up.

That’s a great idea !  I was hoping someone already solved and I was just late to the party lol  But if it at least gets on the radar would be good.

I want to use this for my data architecture meetings then read the miro board with python and generate a DDL for the database.  Would that be slick eh ?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hello Dave and Max, 

You are right - we do not support stencil in the platform as yet. As you’ve already mentioned as well, you can create the idea and vote it up in our platform roadmap page

Thanks and have a good one. 

Best,

Mira