Have you ever wanted to syncronise your Miro widgets so the text, colour or tags remain in sync across your Miro board? Yes? Great, then you take a look at CarbonCopy on the miro marketplace.
This version builds on the learnings from the previous version of CarbonCopy.
- I have isolated the functionality of CarbonCopy from miro’s features. It means a small lag using miro features is removed.
- CarbonCopy is more closely aligned to miro’s guidelines on apps. Less cost of change for me when miro changes their api in the future.
- Feedback is integrated inside the app. You can send a message from inside the plugin with your ideas for improvements or bugs you are experiencing.
Fancy new feature:
It’s now possible to isolate sync’ing at a widget property level. That means you can sync everything on a widget (such as colour and tags) whilst excluding the text which can be unique on each widget.
- This video gives you a demo on the basics of this feature on a Note widget.
- Another video explains nice stuff you can do with Shapes.