Question

Number of comments in a Board

• 1 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Is there any limit on the number of comments per hour we can post in a project? Our team is planning to work on a project, and we would like to know this.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Moderator note: Changed title of post to "Number of Comments in a Board". 

Badge +1

@Robert Johnson Hey, thanks for the reply, but what I actually wanted to know is if there are any limitations on leaving comments per person per hour or something. I don't think I was able to get the number from '12+' as I was only able to comment 12 times.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Robert Johnson Hey, thanks for the reply, but what I actually wanted to know is if there are any limitations on leaving comments per person per hour or something. I don't think I was able to get the number from '12+' as I was only able to comment 12 times.

While we wait for someone with developer platform experience to reply, I was just noting that you were referring to boards and not projects.

All of that being said, and based upon your reply, I should ask to you clarify: Are you trying to create comments using the Web SDK or REST API? Or just as a user while on a board? Since you posted in the Developer platform and APIs forum, I initially assumed you were trying to create comments programmatically.