Miro rest api web hooks

• 24 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello. I’m trying to make miro → discord integration and I need to setup webhook to get updates from miro board to notify people on discord about certain events. Is it currently possible (couldn’t find any webhook mention in Miro API)?

Is there any plans to add webhooks to Miro API in near future? My team is currently migrating from Trello to Miro and this is the only inconvenience we’ve met that we can’t move our discord notifications system from Trello to Miro.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@andrejj 
Find the answer here. 

https://community.miro.com/developer-platform-and-apis-57/miro-webhooks-4281

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @andrejj,

We don’t have webhooks for the moment, this is something we plan to work on in the near future. As of today, the only way would be to use scheduler (cron?) to call the get all widgets API and compare with the previous state or check the date of the modifiedAt parameter. This is clearly not ideal and the webhooks will solve this issue but we don’t have an ETA yet.

Hi @andrejj,

We don’t have webhooks for the moment, this is something we plan to work on in the near future. As of today, the only way would be to use scheduler (cron?) to call the get all widgets API and compare with the previous state or check the date of the modifiedAt parameter. This is clearly not ideal and the webhooks will solve this issue but we don’t have an ETA yet.

Looking forward to webhooks introduction.

Btw is there any ETA for adding a way to read widget’s tags using REST API?