Creating a menu and then calling API from every option

• 25 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hi, I’m new using this framework, but all I need is a guide to create a menu with many option to call an API.

Thanks in advance,

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Moderator note: Post moved to Developer Platform and APIs forum.

Badge +1

Hi, all I need is something like the image below. ¿So my question do we have some guide to do this?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Juan Mendoza 

I’m trying to understand your question. From what I can see, the image you’ve shown is not from the Miro documentation. I’ve translated it to “register a company” API endpoint. 

You’ve also said 

“I need is a guide to create a menu with many option to call an API.”

when you say menu, do you mean a UI element? I’ll need a bit more context and details around what you are trying to achieve in order to best answer your question. 

What exactly do you want to achieve with the Miro REST API? 

Badge +1

Hi Horea, from this https://developers.miro.com/docs/rest-api-build-your-first-hello-world-app  you apparently builds this image in step 4. Check the link an you will understand what I want, thanks for your time.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks for the additional info @Juan Mendoza

If I understand you correctly, you want to create a board with Miro’s REST API? Is that correct?

If so, then you can just use our docs to try our REST API out! 

1. you can clikc on `Get access token`, and then install the “app” on one of your teams. Then the access token will automatically be populated. You will have to install the app on a team, and then that team is where the boards which will be created via this API will appear. 

2. Then you can just add a name for the board and maybe a description and then you can click on “Try it” and then the board should have been created in the team in which you installed the app. 

Please let me know if this answered your question :)