characters disappearing

• 4 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

This happened 2 days ago which is really getting to be a pain to use the board now. I need to zoom right in to see my characters that I have written. If I zoom out the characters /strokes disappear. Pls get this bug fixed asap, as I have to resort to using another medium for my lessons . Paying for a board that I can’t use . Thank you 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Ai Lin -

Can you post a Loom video of the behavior as well as your system configuration as it is not normal behavior?

I just tested on my Windows 10 laptop with Google Chrome using a test board which has a lot of objects with text in them and while I can’t make out the text when I zoom out far enough, I can see there is text there.

Kiron

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Ai Lin -

Can you post a Loom video of the behavior as well as your system configuration as it is not normal behavior?

I just tested on my Windows 10 laptop with Google Chrome using a test board which has a lot of objects with text in them and while I can’t make out the text when I zoom out far enough, I can see there is text there.

Kiron

It is the same problem on iPad and iPhone and many other people said the same in other posts so it’s problem with miro unfortunately