Work on Hidden Frames

• 2 February 2023
  • 3 replies

We have boards that are client-facing so that they can see an outline of the entire project from the beginning. Then, when we reach certain milestones, we ‘fill in’ the outline with the next stage.

Since they have view access to the board throughout the entire process, is there a way to keep frames hidden but still work on them? For example, the end goal would be that while we’re in our “Step 1” we would be able to work on our “Step 2” without the clients seeing the messy progress until we officially issue “Step 2”.

Right now, the hidden frames feature almost accomplishes this, but we can’t work on the frame without unhiding it, at which point the client can see it. 

3 replies

I am also looking for this. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

This is a really cool idea, would love to know how it’s done, or if not feasible it’s good to have it as a feature.

Regards

Aman

I can put it as a user story: 

As a Product Owner, I would like to work on a certain frame and hide it from the developers until it is completed, so that the developers don’t apply a design that is not yet finished. 

My workaround at the moment is to copy the entire frame into another board and work on it while the original frame is hidden in the main board