Skip to main content

Hi everyone! Our colleagues with paid Miro accounts have started receiving emails saying that their accounts will soon be blocked, and they won't be able to create anything new. Is this true?

Hi @VeronicaGrachanina 

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your concern about your account. We’ve gone ahead and DM’d you more information and created a support ticket for you so that our team can better assist you!

Hi there! I also have a paid plan on Miro. It has a US billing, but the account was created and used in Russia. Will I be able to continue using my account? Otherwise will I get a refund?

Hi there! I also have a paid plan on Miro. It has a US billing, but the account was created and used in Russia. Will I be able to continue using my account? Otherwise will I get a refund?

Hi AleksandraCheBecause we are an EU/US-based company, Miro is required to comply with all EU and US laws and regulations, including sanctions and trade compliance requirements. This action impacts accounts registered within Russia and Belarus. For specific details on your account please contact Miro support for assistance.