Answered

User Administration

• 27 April 2021
  • 7 replies

HI

I want to remove some Active users from the Team. Will their Boards be deleted if I delete a User?
What happens if I make them a “Non Team User”

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 28 April 2021, 15:53

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

I can see from Related topics that it is possible to deactivate a user. I do not have that option.
Is it not available as Company Administrator?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Reid Almås - For starters, what type of plan is your team?

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017730233-Plans-and-Features-Available

Hi @Robert Johnson, I think we have Team plan

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Reid Almås - Whenever you remove a user from a team and the user has created boards, you should receive a prompt to select who the new content owner should be or if you just want everything to be deleted:

What happens if I make them a “Non Team User”

Where are you seeing this option? If  the ellipsis menu beside a team member in the team’s Users page? For example, I only see the following options when I use this menu for a team “Member”, i.e., not a Team Admin:

You may be able to determine you exact plan type from your Team settings profile page:

And then scroll down:

Hi @Robert Johnson , It appears as we have a Business Plan, not a Team Plan.

I can Delete, Change to “Non-teams user” from the list of Active Users, but I can not Disactivate the user.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Reid Almås - The Business and Enterprise Plans are the only two that I don’t have any personal experience with.

I do see mention of “Non-Team User” in the Account Access Levels Help Center article:

And according to the Deactivated Users HC article, this user action appears to only apply to the Enterprise Plan:

Since you are on a paid-type plan, you also have the option of creating a Miro support ticket should you not find the answer you are looking for on this forum.

learning center → Get help → Support:

Thanks @Robert Johnson , I think I got the answers I was looking for.

Have a nice day!

Cheers Reid