Uploading many images at once

• 20 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey, I know that I can upload many images at once using app on iPad, but can I do the same using website? Somehow on one board I can do it but on the rest I have to load each image one by one. How can I do on every board?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Aaa Bbb - You can drag-and-drop multiple images from your desktop onto a Miro board via a browser or Miro desktop app.

Userlevel 3
Badge

But I use only iPad

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

But you said "but can I do the same using website", so I assumed you were asking of you could do this using a browser.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Yes, browser on iPad

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Aaa Bbb - My second reply was sent at 4am while sleep-deprived due to our first baby who is 5 weeks old :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Let’s take a step back and put this all together into one question:

“Can I select and upload more than one image at a time using a browser on an iPad”?

My answer: I don’t know what is possible on a browser on an iPad, however, I can say that it works on a browser on Windows 11:

Result:

Next, I tried this using the Chrome mobile browser on my Samsung Android 11 phone, and I chose to put Chrome in “Desktop site” mode, and I could select images and upload them to a board at the same time:

You could try this using Chrome on your iPad.