Skip to main content

Unexpected Duplication of Board Content in Miro

• 14 August 2023
  • 0 replies

I've recently encountered a strange issue while working on a board in Miro containing interview data. Here's a detailed description of the problem:

1. Initial Editing in Desktop App: I was initially editing the board using the Windows desktop app. However, I found it to be unresponsive and slow, so I switched to the browser app.
  2. Editing in Browser App: I successfully made all my edits using the browser app, and everything seemed fine.
  3. Content Duplication: After refreshing the content in the desktop app, several copies of the board content suddenly appeared.
  4. Restoration Attempts: I tried to restore the content without losing my recent edits but was unable to do so. As a workaround, I restored an older version of the board and manually copied over the new changes.
  5. Weird Corruption: What's particularly weird is that the corrupted version seems to be older than the version I was actually working on. It looks like the board got "corrupted," and the issue didn't show up immediately.
  6. No Accidental Edit: I also searched the edit history to find a possible cause but couldn't find any action that could have accidentally copied the entire board and pasted it into a different location.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any insights or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

0 replies

No replies yet...