Answered

Team members getting error "Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in"

• 25 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi, I signed up for a Team plan. There are 60 people, 55 from from the same company (not mine). About half of them get an error that says: 

Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.

AADSTS50105: The signed in user 'XYZ@XYz.com is not assigned to a role for the application '405c8678-8099-471b-ba7a-c55f68b53bec'(Miro).

(obviously I removed the actual address)

The member list says everyone is active but the people who cannot sign on are in grey.  

My plan says there are 65 licenses available. 

Help? 

icon

Best answer by Marina 4 September 2020, 07:12

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Jennie Zeiner - 

Are these folks accessing Miro using a browser or are they using the desktop app? It’s hard to tell what that error message is - whether it is Miro-specific or a generic browser/operating system message.

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi there,

I want to duplicate the Support team’s reply here for visibility:

Judging by the screenshot you've provided, looks like the affected users don't have an assigned role to Miro within OneLogin Identity Provider.

Please ask the users to get in touch with a person who can assign a role within your Identity Provider. I'm afraid we don't have contact information of a person within your company who can help. Usually, this is set up by the System Administrator.

After the role is assigned, the users should be able to log in and join Miro without a hitch.