Team member can't edit or see updates to board.

• 25 March 2022
  • 1 reply

I have a team member who cannot add to our boards.  

I tried to follow a previous similar queries solution, but the options that appear for me are different to the ones suggested ie under Users, when I click the 3 dots next to the user name I do not get the option ‘can edit’, I only get ‘grant team admin’ or ‘delete from team’.  Also in under the Users tab the ‘Board Access’ says 0, even though there are 2 boards.

I don’t know if the fact that I use a mac is relevant to the options I get and how to edit permissions.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Annelouise Wells - Based upon what you have shared so far, I have made a few assumptions, and have a few questions:

• You have the Free Plan (but maybe the Team Plan).
  • On the Users page, this users role is Member (if a Team Plan, there is a License column and they are either Full or Free).
  • The "Board access" being "0" is misleading as on the Free Plan this appears to indicate if they are the owner of a board or not.
  • Can you share a screenshot of the one of the board's Share settings that they are unable to edit?
  • How are they accessing Miro? What OS? A browser?  If so, which one and version? What happens if they try the Miro desktop app?