Talktrack shows a video over a blank canvas

• 11 April 2024
  • 1 reply

I am using a board owned by Miro as part of the Miro partnership program. There is a Talktrack on a PI Planning board template you shared with me. When you play the video, there is blank canvas. The speaker is clearly talking about elements no longer present.

I was told to enable “use original board” mode during playback. I did that and there were a couple elements, but still most were missing. A week later I tried original board mode again, and that time there was a completely blank canvas. 

Talktrack needs to keep a permanent accurate record or it isn’t going to be usable over just recording with zoom and attaching the zoom video to my Miro. I am happy to share the link given it is a Miro.com owned board.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Anthony Crain - Thanks for taking the time to share this. If you haven’t done so already, I would suggest that you send this through the Miro Support form as feedback, including the link to the board.

The support form can be found by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

Once you have selected the Contact Support link from the Learning Center, I would follow this path:

1. select Miro Product:
  2. and then I have a general question or feedback: