Answered

Show object "owners"

• 6 May 2020
  • 2 replies

When I first opened an already filled board, the names of the people who created objects were shown on the objects. There was a blue button in the bottom center “hide ...” I clicked it and the names disappeared. But how can I get the object-creator names back?

I do not mean the “show collaborator cursors”! There where named of object owners/ creator/ editors shown on the single objects themselves...

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 6 May 2020, 14:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Peer -

With most (all?) objects in Miro, if you bring up the context menu (right mouse button), there is an Info option which will give you a pop-up dialog providing the creator’s name and who last edited it.

I don’t know that there’s a way to have Miro show this information for all objects on the board at once as the Info option only works in the context of single selected objects not for multiple ones.

Kiron

Userlevel 1

Actually, there is a way to show this information for any/all sticky notes, you just need to select a sticky note then click the “Show Author” button on the floating menu bar.

You can select multiple sticky notes, or ALL sticky notes (by pressing Ctrl+A then filtering for Notes) to turn it on/off in bulk.

See here: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017572054-Sticky-notes#Author_labels