Answered

Sharing links with the public without having to sign up for Miro

• 27 May 2021
  • 4 replies

I am a consultant looking to use Miro for a virtual community event. I need to be able to share the link to the whiteboard with the general public so they can comment and respond to questions without having to sign up for a Miro account. What subscription level do I need to purchase to make sure this is possible? I know this is not available for those with a free account. 

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 27 May 2021, 21:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Fiona Coughlan - All paid allow for anonymous guest editor access, which will allow you to do just what you are describing.

I would suggest the Consultant Plan as it allows for a minimum of 1 team member, i.e., you, and also has the added benefit of allowing you to create unlimited teams within your plan, should you end up wanting to invite your clients to be paid members while you work with them.

More on Plans and Features here → https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017730233-Plans-and-Features-Available

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Fiona Coughlan - I should also note that you may want to use the Add teams action over the Upgrade action when you’re ready to sign up for a paid plan:

Why would you want to do this? I guess you could use this for personal/friends/family stuff, keeping it completely separate from your business stuff. I don’t know if I have any other really good reason.

Someone please help! Board sharing options are not allowing me to grant editing access. Just Can view.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Diana Kovačić - From your screenshot, this board appears to beling to a Free Plan and therefore only team members can edit the board.