Share Your AI Feedback with Our Team

Share Your AI Feedback with Our Team
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

How will you use AI to transform your work? Your feedback around AI is integral to continuing to create the next big thing together and we want to hear from you! Let us know in the comments below your thoughts about AI and any feedback you have for our product team.

We hope you’re just as excited as we are to see our top product innovations of the past quarter and can’t wait to share more. As always, thank you for bringing such value to our community!

Tell us in the comments below how you’ll use AI to transform your work 👇🏿

19 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

I’ve tried to create my icemealter with many prompts but the AI image generator was not able to create things with the words in the prompts.. 

1. generating stickie notes with many ideas was really easy (and the numbers of stickies are good)
  2. But generating the AI image was not easy, it took my a lot of different categories to find someting that could give a nice result all of the time (I don’t want the user regenerate a lot of images just because the 1st one was disapointing)
    1. Cutest animals on the planet + Biggest feared activities
    2. Cutest animals on the planet + household activities
    3. Cutest animals on the planet + emotions
    4. Cutest animals on the planet + funniest accessories (that one work better, but I always need to put drawing of.. or painting of..
Userlevel 4
Badge +3

When we generate stickies, that could be nice to have the prompt over the cluster we have created (often I try different words but I do not remember from time to time what I have change and the results that was generated) 
And that could also be in the Information given by Miro for that object : 

Miro team, that was an incredible demo today. I was blown away by the AI features and all that you guys are putting into Miro. Thank you for taking the time to listen to our input and work so hard to serve the needs of your customers. Even needs we didn’t know we had! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Miro AI Beta Testers: Let’s share our thoughts, ideas, feedback.

Here’s my TLDR; on each of the tools 

A walkthrough of my tests and my opinions on the results:

What’s under the hood? 

According to the Miro AI TOS they are using Microsoft Azure Open AI Services: overview, AI models 

My Reactions: 

• Great work by the product team on this! Getting these features shipped while the market is hyped up about the actual promise of AI is solid strong strategy. 
    • Its also not just a buzz-mongering demo, the tools are (mostly) ready to rock! at least be played with. ( obviously: it lives on top of services that have been coming into professional dependability-  Microsoft learned a lot back in 2016 with the Tay.AI chatbot fiasco… it now boasts “Built-in responsible AI to detect and mitigate harmful use )
      • But Miro has done solid work tuning this AI service to the Miro environment, UI/UX, use cases and workflows. -custom training, hyperparm tuning, prompt engineering or otherwise- 
      • Miro’s done a great job delivering the right quality and quantity of output content to make the experience … I want to say… humane, ergonomic, delightful, useful, workable.
      • The tools are snappy and right where you might want them. 
  • Ready to use, changing the way I work: I found many tools ready to use in my work. Obvious statement here: I can see new ways of working and changed ways of working, some more clearly than others. One clear pattern here is human augmented thought can now convert time spent adding or cultivating thought →  into time spent subtracting or pruning, or curating thought.
  • ORANGE-RED FLAGS: code creator and the sequence diagram generator. These tools were riddled with errors that the non-expert would not know… and take a value-diminishing amount of time to discover, validate as wrong, and rewrite. This was interesting to realize that unlike a, say, brainstorm summary, code and technical system sequence diagrams don’t have the same quality of being ‘close enough’.  99% correct syntax in code means your code runs 0%. 1 small error in a sequence . Code is highly syntax-sensitive (and domain specific syntax at that (e.g. an API its endpoint or an SDK’s methods and events...) ; whereas a summary paragraph is not as syntax sensitive - If it is semantically coherent its acceptable… greater margin of tolerable error.
  • I’m excited to see what people will do with all the extra meeting time now that they can use these tools 😆. Miro should make an estimate and actually track implementation. Like how “loom video” tells you how much time you’re saving when you send a video.  
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Miro team, that was an incredible demo today. I was blown away by the AI features and all that you guys are putting into Miro. Thank you for taking the time to listen to our input and work so hard to serve the needs of your customers. Even needs we didn’t know we had! 

Thank you for joining us Issac! We always love having you show and share the Miro love! Can’t wait to see what you create next with some of our new features!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Miro AI Beta Testers: Let’s share our thoughts, ideas, feedback.

Here’s my TLDR; on each of the tools 

A walkthrough of my tests and my opinions on the results:

Other Miro AI Beta Testers-- what are your reactions? 

I’ll publish then edit -- coming back here to type out some of the big thoughts. 

A very thorough and helpful review of Miro AI. Thank you Max! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I’ve tried to create my icemealter with many prompts but the AI image generator was not able to create things with the words in the prompts.. 

1. generating stickie notes with many ideas was really easy (and the numbers of stickies are good)
  2. But generating the AI image was not easy, it took my a lot of different categories to find someting that could give a nice result all of the time (I don’t want the user regenerate a lot of images just because the 1st one was disapointing)
    1. Cutest animals on the planet + Biggest feared activities
    2. Cutest animals on the planet + household activities
    3. Cutest animals on the planet + emotions
    4. Cutest animals on the planet + funniest accessories (that one work better, but I always need to put drawing of.. or painting of..

These notes will be really helpful for those who are trying to generate stickies and images. Thank you, Veronique! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

First off, loving this addition to Miro. I can think of all kinds of interesting use cases for the idea generator, and summarizing sticky notes. This piece of feedback is on the image generator. As a test, I asked for a map of North America, and this was the result:

North America?

Missing a few key countries like Canada and Mexico. So, I refined the search to a Map of North America with Canada and Mexico, and this was the result. I give you, Nortih Anmerdiica

The west coast has a few new land masses, and I have no idea what the island cluster is, though I would like to visit Zaplada, Cancia, Canjada, Canmada, and Canaaa. 

Interesting results. A google image search did a much better job here, but definitely not as funny. Will keep trying things out and report back findings :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello!
Will we receive the recording for today? 
😀
I am looking forward to watching it! 😍
Cheers!
Marie

Miro AI has a monthly cap on the number of requests that can be made, what is that cap?

@Manouska How can we get access to  Miro beta? I wasn’t able to attend the live webinar, but I just watched the recording. Does that qualify for access? 😊

Nevermind. I found the sign up form. :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Manouska How can we get access to  Miro beta? I wasn’t able to attend the live webinar, but I just watched the recording. Does that qualify for access? 😊

Nevermind. I found the sign up form. :) 

So happy you were able to find the form, Linda!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello!
Will we receive the recording for today? 
😀
I am looking forward to watching it! 😍
Cheers!
Marie

Hi Marie! You can find the webinar on demand here. Take a look and let us know what you think about all the new features shared and if you think you’ll be using Miro AI 😁

Userlevel 1

great can you, participate in the beta as an educator ? Thank you

Hi Miro! I am also super excited about the presentation with AI! I think I can use AI in my workshops to mirror the outcomes with AI outcomes. As a check.
Then it would be nice if you have a tool in your board with which you can immediately place an AI mind map in your existing board.
Is that possible? I would love it!!

Hello👋

I enjoyed watching the demo live and immediately shared my excitement with colleagues at work, but still waiting for access. I am sure at the end of the event, someone said because we joined live, we would be invited. 

Anyone else who attended, still waiting? 

The only problem is I still can’t get Miro AI on my account(

Userlevel 3
Badge

The only problem is I still can’t get Miro AI on my account(

Hi,

Check now, I was not able to see it either, but I can access it now, I believe it’s available for everyone now. 

Regards

Aman

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello👋

I enjoyed watching the demo live and immediately shared my excitement with colleagues at work, but still waiting for access. I am sure at the end of the event, someone said because we joined live, we would be invited. 

Anyone else who attended, still waiting? 

Hi,

Check your Miro board now, I believe this AI feature is available for everyone now. 

Regards

Aman