Answered

Seamlessly Adding Rows/Columns to Program Board Frame/Template

• 16 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Calling all brilliant people!! Needing help please!! :)

Why can’t you just add columns and rows to a program board like you can with a generic excel table? Is there a way to do this? I hate having to go and hand-select hundreds of boxes to copy and paste when I wish I could select “add row” or “add column” or even just lasso everything at once, duplicate and be done. BUT, if I lasso something (like the proud Texan I am), it only grabs two out of DOZENS of elements in the lasso so I have to click individually every item inside the target area…. sigh. This is the ONLY thing I don’t like about Miro. Doing this is NOT an intuitive workflow and I’m wondering if anyone else has had this issue or found a workaround?

Thanks!!

icon

Best answer by Maria Gonzalez 19 July 2021, 19:18

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2

Hi Elise, 
By program board, I am assuming you are referring to a template (correct me if I am wrong). This sounds like a great idea to improve productivity and workflow. Feel free to pitch your idea to the Wish List! Make sure to describe your use case. More tips are in this helpful guide. Although the option to add rows and columns is currently unavailable, you can customize templates (available on TeamBusinessConsultantEnterprise, and Education plans). As a workaround, you can pick a template >ungroup the objects > duplicate as many rows > adjust spacing > regroup. Similar to the video found in the Templates article.

Hope this helps!