[RESOLVED] Refreshing Web Page Capture Error: We can handle one file source at the same time

• 29 March 2022
  • 2 replies

I have an issue with the web page capture feature. I usually make flowcharts with this tool, and after editing a page, I refresh the visual appearance on the board.

Sinds last week, I got the following warning on the bottom of the screen when I tried to refresh the page content on the board: “We can handle one file source at the same time.”

Has anyone encountered this previously? And how do I solve it?

Alyona 2 years ago

Hey @WillemJanHahn 👋

The issue with the Web Page Capture plugin was fixed. Could you please try updating the uploaded page again? If the board where you previously received the error stayed open from yesterday or even earlier, please refresh the tab beforehand! 

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey @WillemJanHahn 

Thanks for reporting the issue!

I’m afraid there’s currently a bug on our end that causes such issues when updating images added via Web Page Capture plugin. The good news is that our developers are already working on a fix for it. 🛠

I’ll make sure to let you know as soon as we have any updates on the issue!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey @WillemJanHahn 👋

The issue with the Web Page Capture plugin was fixed. Could you please try updating the uploaded page again? If the board where you previously received the error stayed open from yesterday or even earlier, please refresh the tab beforehand!