[RESOLVED] OneDrive authorization error

• 26 August 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
error message

When I went to sync a onedrive excel file I suddenly got the error message above. Have tried re-signing in. Uninstalling the app from the Miro board, going into the app integrations and reconnecting. Keep getting errors. Other on my team have experienced the same thing on different boards and files. Was working previously just fine. Any other thoughts?

Marina 3 years ago

Hi there,

The tech team informed me that this issue has been fixed. Could you please check and confirm?

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

error message

When I went to sync a onedrive excel file I suddenly got the error message above. Have tried re-signing in. Uninstalling the app from the Miro board, going into the app integrations and reconnecting. Keep getting errors. Other on my team have experienced the same thing on different boards and files. Was working previously just fine. Any other thoughts?

Have exactly the same problem for about the past week or so … :-( 

Userlevel 1

Also getting this problem across our entire Enterprise account. NOT GOOD. Also, can no longer upload new files via OneDrive. 

Miro Team, please advise asap.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Tom Hill, @costas, @Michiel - This sounds urgent and not confined to just one user. If any of you have not done so already, I just that you open a support request

Userlevel 1

@Tom Hill@costas@Michiel - This sounds urgent and not confined to just one user. If any of you have not done so already, I just that you open a support request

I couldn’t find out where to enter the support request!?!?! haha, that’s why I came here. If someone could help do that as it appears to be affecting many, it would be appreciated!

Userlevel 1

Rob - I have submitted a ticket. The support team has responded and is working on it. Thank you.

Userlevel 1

Has anyone had any luck with this working yet? Mine still doesn’t sync.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi there,

The tech team informed me that this issue has been fixed. Could you please check and confirm?