Skip to main content

Every couple of minutes, Miro cuts back to the lock screen and i need to start anew. Also, since I updated the app, it stops working to synch (almost after every three strokes I draw by hand) which it did not do before the update I installed today. What a massive disruption to the creative process and waste of my time 

I love miro, but want to use my Samsung tablet as it has the perfect pen for drawing. 

it makes it almost unusable and I might have to abandon using it. Too clunky, intuitive and time consuming and impossible with clients in a live situation as I used to.

Anyone has a fix for this? 

Hi @Designer!

Thank you for reporting the issue. We’re sorry to hear the app keeps crashing disrupting your work. 😔

I went ahead and created a support ticket for you - the team will reach out to you shortly via email to investigate, so please stay tuned. 🛠️

I am running into the same issue. I would also like to be updated on a fix.
Thank you!

Hello @Christopher Gargala!

The issue described has to do with a bug that reproduces on Samsung Galaxy tablets (Android 11, 12). Our development department is busy working on a fix. We will let you know when there is an update.

Please bear with us in the meantime! 

Hi, i have the same bug on my Android galaxy tab. This issue is  being handled individually?

Heads up all:

My Miro app just updated with the following note - version 3.11.7 on a Galaxy S10, but likely the tablet app contains the fix too?):

+1

The problem still exist. Using latest version of Miro Android app on Samsung Galaxy S8 Ultra. Very annoying…

Thank you in advance,

Roman 

Hi @Designer, @Christopher Gargala, @luizfilipe, @romVsen,

Thanks for your patience! The fix for the issue with Miro's tablet app version for Android devices was released earlier this month; I'm sorry about updating you all only now. Please let us know if you are still having any issues!