[RESOLVED] Inserting Custom Template is Slow and then Causes Board to Freeze

• 26 April 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Anyone experience a problem when inserting a Template when starting a New Board.

I observe very slow loading of the Templates.

Then when I do insert a Template my Board Freezes and no Commands are available to Click On.  Refreshing Browser fixes the issues.

I reported to Technical Support but they are asking for me to perform several trouble shooting steps.  Before I invest my time into this I want to see if anyone else is experiencing this :beetle:

Robert Johnson 2 years ago

@Brandon Lee - I just received this from Miro support:

I'm afraid there was a bug on our end which was causing this behavior. However, the good news is that the issue with custom templates not being available for direct use on the boards has been successfully resolved! The button Use template is active again and you can add the templates directly on the boards.

I have confirmed that I can once again add a custom template to a board.

@Brandon Lee - How about yourself?

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Oh wow… when I said slow I didn’t think +5 minutes.  I think as of this morning the problem has become worse.  I cannot insert any Templates that I previous saved to my Company :sleepy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Brandon Lee - Your reply answered my question of was this one of your own templates or one of the stock/Miroverse templates.

If you are unable to use the template feature at all now, you should definitely open a Miro support ticket right away:

learning center → Get help → Support:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Brandon Lee - I just tried to insert a template and cannot as the Use template button is greyed out and I can’t click on it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Brandon Lee - I have opened my own Miro support ticket about this issue and will update this post as I hear from Miro support.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Brandon Lee - I just received this from Miro support:

I'm afraid there was a bug on our end which was causing this behavior. However, the good news is that the issue with custom templates not being available for direct use on the boards has been successfully resolved! The button Use template is active again and you can add the templates directly on the boards.

I have confirmed that I can once again add a custom template to a board.

@Brandon Lee - How about yourself?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Thanks Robert the Developers fixed one of the Issues I reported but no the other of “Freezing” upon inserting a Template :penguin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Brandon Lee - Is your support ticket still open? Is the freezing issue still occurring ?