[RESOLVED] Images Never Finish Loading

• 9 February 2022
  • 21 replies

Userlevel 4
  • Active Contributor
  • 21 replies

The loading of my Miro boards has gone to crap over the last few weeks.  Has anything changed on Miro's end?  Is there anything we can do to improve performance?

We are heavy picture users.  Many of the jpegs on our board just show a gray box with the blue loading circle, but they never finish loading.

I’m on Windows 10 with the latest updates.  I have tried Chrome, Firefox, and the Miro standalone app.  They are all performing poorly.

Helga 1 year ago

Hi there 👋

We are glad to inform you that we fixed the bug.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the long wait.

If you are still experiencing some issues, please submit a ticket to the Support team. Thank you!🙂

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

21 replies

I got the same problem….

Userlevel 1

I wanted to fully subscribe to your service in the first place. 

but then, suddenly this issue of 'blurry buffering image' kept me crazy until now.

How can I trust such an app with so many errors and issues? 

or if there's, in any case, you could fix this problem, let me know.

I'll wait for you reply.

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@CHAN -

There’s been a couple of other recent posts about images not loading properly, so I’d suggest opening a Miro support request here: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Before doing that, you might test accessing the board using a different approach (e.g. desktop app, incognito browser) to see if the behavior is consistent.

Kiron

Userlevel 1

I got the same problem…. it seems like they never reply

Userlevel 1

@CHAN -

There’s been a couple of other recent posts about images not loading properly, so I’d suggest opening a Miro support request here: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Before doing that, you might test accessing the board using a different approach (e.g. desktop app, incognito browser) to see if the behavior is consistent.

Kiron

I've tried all of them and it still doesn't work.And even I had a hard time finding the support page as you suggested.It seems they care too much only about looks to investors.and don't take things seriously about what's happening inside their app, such as user technical issues. I like this app, but this part is disappointing.

P.s. Stop a lot of Q&A and start a live chat with a qualified member instead.Also, stop adding new skills, tools and all the cool stuff and start focusing on the basics and core tools. It all starts with the basics, not the quirky ideas.

Userlevel 1

I found that only the files in the desktop folder make the error, not the images from the keynote. What's going on here, how do I solve this? answer my question please

I wanted to fully subscribe to your service in the first place. 

but then, suddenly this issue of 'blurry buffering image' kept me crazy until now.

How can I trust such an app with so many errors and issues? 

or if there's, in any case, you could fix this problem, let me know.

I'll wait for you reply.

Thanks.

I have same issue with copy-paste images

Me too. It works fine when I paste the image, but when I look at it later, it is a big blur, I can’t see the details on the image .

Userlevel 1

I’m having a similar issue right now. Some images on my boards are gone and are reloading forever.

What I’ve notice is the fact that when I uploaded them previously I got a short message saying “there was a problem uploading your image”. But they were uploaded correctly and seemed to be working fine. They crashed after reopeining the board.

Any updates to this issue?

Our Team is also experiencing this --  

What is the official word?

We opened a ticket on 2/28 - no answer yet.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi everyone,

The bug is still in progress - we’re very sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. We’ll update you as soon as we have any news from the Tech team. Thank you for your patience!

“16 days” since the reply is a pretty long time for us to wait to have access to pictures uploaded in your service. My team is paying for this. do you have an eta?

Hi everyone,

The bug is still in progress - we’re very sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. We’ll update you as soon as we have any news from the Tech team. Thank you for your patience!

I am experiencing this bug too. I am a heavy Miro user and this makes Miro close to useless to me. This has not been fixed for over a month now and without an expected fix i will be forced to start looking for a Miro alternative. Can you estimate when you will have fixed this? Thanks. Hugo (i really like Miro and would be very sorry to leave)

Images don’t load for me, but load for others. They just hang forever. This is ridiculous. Been like this for weeks. Wroks fine on my phone.

Just adding my voice to the choir here. Since the update, performance on image loading has slowed to the point where its no longer useful. 

So the issue still persist? 2 months? where is the ETA? three months? 4?

Chiming in.  Is there a place to check on status updates for this?  This has created a 20min-2 day delay plus whatever time it will take to adjust my approach to my current project.  How with all this tech is tech support on these sites more vague and less helpful than software from over 20 years ago?  *steps down from soapbox

has anyone tried another whiteboard option? - we can’t proceed with this in it’s current state - looking for something similar

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Have any of you even tried to just remove the images and upload them again?

yes of course we could redo the work - but since the board contains a few hundred images the time spent recreating each time it’s used renders it useless to us - we just created a new board with fewer images on it and in the last two hours it dropped 7 images

as a collaboration tool, sending out a link to a board only to be inundated by messages that it’s missing content is not only confusing to those asked to review the content but makes us look extremely unprofessional and unorganized

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi there 👋

We are glad to inform you that we fixed the bug.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the long wait.

If you are still experiencing some issues, please submit a ticket to the Support team. Thank you!🙂