Skip to main content

Every time i go on any miro-site page, i have to go through the form where i should enter the name of my team, kind of work we do and something else. I have entered that millions of times but still it asks to do so. It started some time ago, i don't remeber when but it is highly irritating and I beg you to do something. i couldn't find any contact for support contact so i have to write here

@mariiakluk - I am recalling a similar issue l a little while back, but can't remember the details.

Can you pass share a screenshot of the form/prompt you are being asked to complete?

Here, I have this popping up every time i want to go on any miro board - mine or not. It can’t be closed, so I should write just anything there and in the following fields with some information

@mariiakluk - Thank you for sharing the screenshot. This helped because, as soon as I searched the forum for “Tell us about your team”, I found the post I was looking for.

What was reported to have worked for the previous user was to delete their cookies. Here is the post:

https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/entering-issue-prompted-to-tell-us-about-your-team-16346

It did actually help, I extend my thanks to you :)

@mariiakluk - You’re welcome!