Reducing Team Size on Plan

• 5 May 2023
  • 2 replies

We want to reduce our Team size from 10 Users to say 5 Users.

Currently, the ONLY way to do this is to Cancel our existing plan, and then start a new plan and we have to enter Credit Card details on the Miro portal!

This is NOT User friendly!ย 

Can we please have functionality whereby one can Reduce a team size, and remain on the whatever Billing Method (e.g. Invoice) once is currently on.ย 

ย 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@RichardRย -

You can open a Miro support request to do this as they will handle all billing related requests:ย Submit a request โ€“ Miro Support & Help Center

To change the behavior of the platform for this, you might consider opening a wish list item following the guidelines here:ย Wish List: Everything You Need to Know ๐ŸŒ  | Miro

Kiron

Hi @Kiron Bondale,

Thank you for your kind suggestions.

I have had quite extensive discussions with Miro Support re: the request as described, but unfortunately it seems the system does not cater for team downsizing (in the scenario described). Their advice was consistent, that I have to Cancel the existing Plan and then (once the anniversary date rolls over) start a brand new, lower tier subscription.

Hence my post was about requesting / suggesting some new functionality on the billing portal, to accommodate this type of scenario.ย 

Thanks for the tip re: opening a Wish List item - I will do so right away.ย