Projects Disappeared - But boards are still found on "Recent" (and showing they are inside the Project)

• 3 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi!

So, the list on the sidebar is only showing some of my projects, and i can find no way to see the full list

But I know they still exist somewhere, because I can find the boards that are inside of them on "Recent"

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Vitor do Arquivei - From what you are showing us, my first thoughts are that, yes, the boards are in Projects that start with “[PRIVATE]*”, and you are the owner of the boards, but that you are not the owner of the Projects where the boards reside and the owner of the Projects have DISALBED the ability for other team members to see the projects:

It looks like that have even prefixed the Projects with “[PRIVATE]” as a way for them to quickly identify the Projects as having been made private.

Move the board to a Project that you own

Because you appear to be the board owner, you should be able to move the board to another Project by:

1. opening the Board details pane:
  2. Click on the current Project name:
  3. And then select the different Project to move the board to (note: You will have to had created the Project before you get to this step):

Starred Projects

Something else to note: If you had previously starred a Project, it  will not appear in the Projects like, but rather in its own list directly above: